Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Courteously receive and manage all in-bound telephone calls, emails and visitors at the front desk.
2. Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives, and visitors at all times.
3. Receive, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
4. Prepare and coordinate courier services, customs documents, and other correspondence.
5. Work closely with third party provider to arrange travel accommodations for staff business trips in an economical and timely fashion, including flights, hotel bookings, and car service/rentals.
6. Coordinate weekly office grocery purchase within budget.
7. Ensure adequate inventory of office stationary, general office supplies, office furniture, and other equipment. Place orders as required and manage budget.
8. Assist with negotiations and management of contracts and service level arrangements with third party suppliers and/or service providers including those for janitorial, cleaning, repair and maintenance services. Review and approve associated vendor invoices.
9. Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
10. Provide administrative support to all department members.
11. Perform other duties as required including coordinating filing, photocopying etc.
12. Coordinate and Assistant any job from E-commerce, production team and Sales team when needed, such as printing purchase orders, shipping labels, data entry, samples and production follow up, marketing research, customer samples preparation etc.
Skills & Experience
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and able to prioritize effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 2 years or more related experience
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
About the company:
We are leading manufacturer with over 20 years of experience crafting high quality soft home textile products offering outstanding value to our customers. We are a leader in new product development introducing new and exciting product concepts to our retail partners. Cathay Home, as a vertical manufacturer enjoys an inherent cost advantage enabling us to provide our customers better prices and higher margin. We are a global presence supporting business in the US, Canada, Mexico and Latin America with sales to leading retailers, distributors, e commerce merchants and commercial enterprises. We are providing great opportunity for talent to join us for developing this business together and enjoying the achievement with business growth.
If you are look forward to great challenge and growth opportunity, it’s right plan to work with us with required capabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)