We are a private small business that provides in-home supports and out of home respite care for children, youth and adults with special needs. We are currently looking for 1 or 2 workers to add to our team currently working with a young adult female in Dunnville.
The successful candidate would be providing In Home supports and Respite Care on a part time bases this might include weekends.
Applicants should have experience or background in working with Mental Health issues, Spectrum Disorder, Dual diagnosis, Physical and Developmental Disabilities
All applicants must demonstrate the ability to work well as part of a team, have effective intervention skills, and communicate successfully and interact positively with clients and their families.
This positions requires:
- Post Graduate Degree such as Early Childhood Education, Developmental Service Worker, Child and Youth Worker, Social service Worker, Personal Support Worker, Nursing or equivalent
- Experience with children and youth or adults with special needs
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with children with mental health challenges.
- Commitment to providing quality life experiences in home and in the community
- First Aid, CPR, certification a must.
- Must possess certification in PMB or CPI or willing to complete this training.
- Access to a vehicle and appropriate insurance
- Must provide a criminal reference check and vulnerable sectors check
Please submit resume by Tuesday June 30, 2020. Please note, only apply if you are available to work during the times specified,only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- Respite : 1 year (Preferred)