Baisley's interior & exterior construction is looking for a seasoned carpenter to join their team. Wages varies based on experience. Variety of work including new construction and renovations - primarily commercial work sites. Carpenters are required to work in various weather conditions, exterior winter work may be required.
Education (or equivalent experience):
- 2-year carpentry diploma and/or equivalent experience
- Safety training considered asset: WHMIS, Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Aerial Lift, 1st-Aid etc.
- Rough framing, roofing, windows/doors & siding
- Drywall & painting experience
- Finish carpentry, flooring, trim & tile work
- Operate various hand tools, machinery & set-up scaffolding
- Good communication skills, ability to work well with others
- Able to work with minimal supervision & produce quality workmanship
- Good customer service skills, keep sites clean & organized
- Detail orientated and able to make precise measurements & cuts
- Physically demanding, ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must have steel toed boots & personal tool pouch
- Commitment to safety, including wearing PPE
Accepting resumes in person at
280 Dalton Ave.
or via email
*After you have submitted your resume, you must follow up by coming into the office for one-on-one interview*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Company Events
- On-site Parking