CIMT College, Scarborough Campus is looking for an Admissions Advisor for immediate hire. Experience in the Private Career College sector will be considered an asset
Job Summary :
Admissions Advisors are responsible for recruiting and enrolling students for various Vocational and Non-Vocational courses by converting leads received by CIMT College. As an ambassador for CIMT College, they build and maintain relationships with those who are interested in taking any kind of training. Admissions Advisors must meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance targets as projected by the Director of Marketing and Sales.
Computer Skills •Microsoft Office:
- High School Diploma or GED Experience •3+ years’ work experience in a college or university as an Admissions Advisor. Alternatively 3+ years of proven sales experience working with lead conversion and recruitment.
- Proven track record in sales, meeting targets, and demonstrating relationship building through follow up and networking
- Second Career Application, working with WSIB, Insurance, and Third Party Funders, Canada Ontario Job Grant, and/or OSAP experience preferred
- Ability to work independently to meet sales and enrollment quotas, and as part of a college team
- Strong communication skills are required for this role: oral presentation on the phone and in enrollment interviews, and written email communication
- Flexibility to adapt to change
MS Word, Excel, and Access
- CRM database knowledge Relationships
- Admissions Advisors are provided with the necessary office equipment required to complete daily tasks
- Flexible and available according to the campus schedule, including evenings and weekend shifts
Compliance and Regulatory •Adhere to all CIMT College Policies and Procedures •Comply with all regulatory standards as set out by the Ministry of Training for Colleges and Universities, and the PCC Act, 2005 Improving Efficiency of Campus Operations
- Follow all CIMT College Operations procedures Support •Support all CIMT College staff when necessary Authority
- Application for Student Bursaries when appropriate and necessary according to the students’ needs and CIMT College Operations policies
Salary - Negotiable based on experience. Commission structure applicable.
Group health benefits and other incentives available.
If you are interested in a rewarding career as Admissions Advisor at CIMT College, apply now send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .