Are you a Junior Corporate Law Clerk who would like to work at one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms? Then this is the opportunity you have been dreaming of!
- Preparing Annual Return Packages and Annual Resolution packages;
- Filing Alberta Annual Returns with Corporate Registry;
- Preparing extra-provincial Annual Returns and communicating with agents regarding filing of same with provincial registries;
- Maintaining an accurate diarizationsystem using an internal corporate database;
- Payment of agent accounts;
- Minute Book filing;
- Responding to daily inquires from both counsel and clients;
- Preparing documentation and transactions for corporate matters;
- Handling and forwarding mail to Law Clerks and clients, as well as tracking special requests regarding same;
- Miscellaneous projects as needed.
- CORES Level One
- At least two years of experience working in a Corporate Department;
- Exceptional time management, organizational and follow up skills, in order to manage numerous files and deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent Microsoft Word Skills;
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Professional, highly motivated, self-directed and detail oriented.
This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package that will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
**For more opportunities, please be sure to visit our website at www.urbanlegal.ca
At Urban Legal Recruitment we guarantee discretion and confidentiality.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Corporate Records: 2 years (Required)