Huron Motor Products wants you to join our team!
We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated, team player who demonstrates great communication and organizational skills to join our team. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
As an Automotive Detailer they will be responsible for washing, cleaning, polishing and performing general upkeep on new and previously owned vehicles’ interior and exteriors. The goal is to have them looking professional and presentable for our paying customers. You will apply the appropriate aesthetic treatments to prepare new and previously owned vehicles for delivery.
You will also provide assistance in different areas at the dealership including, driving and parking vehicles, assisting co-workers, and assisting with the cleaning of the dealerships lot.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general vehicle detailing activities, including: vacuum, shampoo, deodorize, wash and wax using appropriate cleaners, applicators and cleaning equipment.
- Clean vehicles interior which includes: the upholstery, apply leather and vinyl revitalizing and preservation products, remove and clean floor mats, apply stain guard.
- Buff vehicles exterior with non-abrasive products.
- Clean engine and engine compartments with pressurized cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions according to formulas.
- Apply touch-up paint to minimal disfigurations on vehicles body surface.
- Remove scratches.
- Clean and polish wheels and rims.
- Use cloths, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces of vehicles.
- Notify supervisor when you notice parts of the vehicle that may require repair or replacement.
- Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instructions.
- Must have a valid G Class driver's license.
We offer competitive compensation, employee group benefits, discounts on products/service and the opportunity to grow! If you meet our requirements and feel you have what it takes to join our Huron Motor Products - Chevrolet Buick GMC & Cadillac Team then apply today!
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted*
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $36,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday