We are looking for a Shop Foreman to join our fantastic team!
As a Foreman you will direct and support the Technicians to ensure that all repairs and maintenance are performed correctly the first time. You will ensure work is completed in a safe environment.
- Delegate work to Technicians by pre-established priority
- Review completed work orders with Technicians to ensure accuracy
- Organize and keep the shop looking presentable
- Ensure General Motors policies are being followed
- Keep track of required General Motors training and enroll Technicians in courses.
- Catalog essential tools.
- 5 + years General Motors Dealership experience
- Red Seal Automotive Service Technician Certificate of Qualification
- Valid driver's license
- Strong commitment to Customer Service
- Knowledge or experience of how to run a profitable service department
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in house programs
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions effectively
What Jim Gauthier Cadillac Buick GMC offers you:
- A competitive hourly wage plus commission
- Group benefits
- Continuous training to maintain current knowledge of rapidly advancing automotive technologies
- A positive work atmosphere
- Strong team environment
- Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
- Shop Foreman: 5 years (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- Red Seal (Required)