LabX Media Group is currently looking for a SEO Specialist with strong technical SEO experience to join our marketing department. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the SEO Specialist will work with the core marketing team as well as interface with each brand underneath LabX Media Group to analyze our various websites for improvements and monitor performance.
- Track, report, and analyze keyword data to provide recommendations for the optimal use of specific keywords to increase organic rank and search traffic
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations. This individual will be responsible for performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Execute on-page optimization related to page titles, descriptions, canonicals, URLs, internal link structures, and SEO copy editing
- Research and analyze competitor rankings for select keywords and present monthly findings (opportunities & challenges) to management
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming as well as provide basic SEO training on a regular basis.
- Evaluate link profiles and identify creative link building opportunities
- 4+ years technical SEO experience and eagerness to learn
- Must have strong technical SEO experience
- Experience working for an agency or multiple clients considered a strong asset.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and main SEO tools and dashboarding platform (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Must be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience working with developers to identify and resolve SEO errors
- Post-secondary education in marketing, analytics or closely related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position, please apply directly through our recruitment platform here: https://labx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=37&source=aWQ9MTc%3D
This position is remotely based but ideal candidates will be able to travel to Midland from time to time for meetings.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care