Paramed Home Health Calgary is seeking to hire full-time and casual Client Service Coordinator/Staff Schedulers to join the team.
The Client Service Coordinator is a key role in our health business; pivotal to ensuring that our clients receive timely, suitable healthcare services in their home. The Client Service Coordinator is a customer service professional, prioritizing and coordinating healthcare provider visits to meet the needs of our valued clients. A problem solver, the incumbent is adept at making swift yet sound judgments to resolve client concerns while considering staff availability to provide quality services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Efficient intake of all referrals/ service changes from multiple sources;
- Accurately and effectively schedule and allocate changes healthcare staff to meet client needs;
- Process referrals by admitting the client on the system, establishing ongoing service and setting up the client file and communication lines with the client;
- Communicate staff changes to staff and clients accordingly;
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients through quick and effective issue resolution.
Qualifications and Skills
- Community College or equivalent; medical terminology program preferred; Health Unit Clerk/Nursing Unit clerk or related programs preferred: Grade 12 minimum;
- Experience in a service based business matching client needs, with suitable and available personnel, resources and services;
- Flexible availability, able to work evenings and weekends;
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office applications;
Must be able to work evening and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)