Royal Crown Academic School is a private high school in Toronto, Canada that is committed to helping students excel and achieve their dreams. At Royal Crown Academic School, we have a clear mission and that is to provide the best education to students and help propel them into their future for when they leave our school. We have a 100% success rate and are proud of it. All of our students have graduated and moved on to be accepted into the universities of their choices.
Registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education, our school is open to both local students throughout the area and international students who want to pursue and further their education here. Upon arrival, students are met with caring educators, a challenging curriculum, and the means for them to push forward to achieve success. Whether a student wants to attend college in Canada, the United States, or any other post-secondary education, we are here to help them.
Our School is currently looking for a Student Assistance Officer.
· Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, scheduling, school adjustment, attendance problems and study skills;
· Participate in student orientation programs;
· Promote courses and other service packages to potential students;
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests;
· Providing students with information on their Health, Dental and Wellness plans;
· Assisting student with claims, applications and other plan related administration;
· Create and maintain students’ files and information updates;
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, forms, feedback and security services.
· Minimum of a university degree or three-year college diploma;
· Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills;
· Highly energetic and organized with a positive attitude;
· Ability to multitask and prioritize;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and databases required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- school: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)