Bertrans is a small business in Pointe-Claire, QC. We are professional, agile, and our goal is to Provide the customer with the best service possible..
Our work environment includes:
Bertrans Inc. is a same-day, local transport company. We deliver dock-to-dock pallets within the greater Montreal area.
-The job is easy and the work is clean.
- Electric jiggers
-Trucks are clean & well maintained.
-All trucks are parked indoors!
- Operate heavy equipment, mostly Class 3 - 26' Dry box trucks + occasional Class 1 -45' Tractor-Trailer
- Safely load and unload materials from trucks.
- Follow assigned routes for delivery of goods.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods to designated locations.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations while operating the truck.
- Perform routine inspections on the truck to ensure its safe operation.
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries, including receipts and invoices.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with appropriate endorsements.
- 3 years minimum proven experience as a truck driver with Class 3.
- Familiarity with heavy equipment operation.
- Ability to safely load and unload materials using appropriate equipment.
- Knowledge of route planning and navigation.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Salary: $26.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pointe-Claire, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person