Reference ID: 31902011
M.W.N. Technologies Inc. is a consulting company focused on providing our clients with the exceptional service in the fields of Analytics and IT. The care for our clients, our staff, and our candidates is what sets M.W.N. apart.
M.W.N. takes pride in providing the best for our staff, and recognize that people are a company’s greatest asset. This is why we have made M.W.N. a great place to work for, yes sometimes there might be late nights working on projects, but we strive towards having an exciting and collaborative work environment. At M.W.N., we provide our staff with the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our staff build their skills among skilled project teams that are innovative, collaborative, and teach skills that are required to be a good professional.
We are currently seeking aJuniorSoftwareDeveloper.The ideal applicant will have experience building, testing, debugging web and desktop-based applications.As a successful candidate, you will get the chance to work on client facing projects and learn from talented developers to break down complex problems into simple solutions. You should have a passion for software and enjoy building applicationsfor multiple different purposes. If you are a self-starter who can work with a team yet work independently to complete projects, we would love to hear from you!
- Write efficient, scalable, reliable, readable and reusable code by using the best software development practices and solid coding principles.
- Support the entire development lifecycle of applications such as analysis, design, test, and implementation phases
- Support the design, architecture, development and maintenance of databases and applications
- Actively contribute to the development, testing, and deploymentof various applicationsand software
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and deliverables.
- Provide outstanding client support and identify opportunities for improvements
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to provide the best solutions for your projects
- Degree/Diploma inComputer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience developing software either independently or as part of a team
- Experience in SQL, SAS,and other relational databases is an asset
- Versatile and able to perform and manage multiple tasksconcurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillswith the ability to interact with end-users to understand and analyze requirements
- Possess a high level of initiative and willingness to learn
Please submit your cover letter and resume directly through www.mwntechnologies.com quoting “Junior Software Developer” in your Objective Stayement. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are committed to diversity and having a safe workplace. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract