POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
LOCATION: Nisku AB
POSITION REPORTS TO: CEO
Executive Assistant will be a key support role for the President and Senior Management Team at Union Tractor. This will be a highly diverse role with a need for solid administrative skills and the ability to deal in confidence with executive issues.
- Tracking, charting and graphing of key performance indicators
- Data analysis and reporting
- Board meeting preparation and slide deck creation
- Report creation.
- Experience with letters proposals and administrative duties
- Booking of travel and accommodations as required
- Expense reports
- Fleet coordinator- tracks and manages licensing, insurance fees and leases
- Cell phone administrator.
- Gas card administrator
- Schedule meetings and events
- Prepare agendas, support materials and meeting minutes
- Prepare sales flyers and marketing information
- Update web site as required.
- Accounting support as required.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Solid administrative skills
- Highly organized
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Comfortable in dealing with Confidential information
- Able to effectively multi-task
- Thrives on a high energy faced paced environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and ERP programs
- Education or experience in Word Press an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Word Press: 1 year (Preferred)