Working in Montréal, you will act as a Financial Analyst under the Consolidation team at the head office. He or she will be responsible of delivering analysis and reporting on various subjects to help provide a global comprehensive financial view of the company.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Deliver accurate, insightful and timely analysis of financial results to Corporate in order to support the consolidated financial statements.
- Play an active role with the quarter-end and year-end closings activities (including but not limited to process various entries, to reconcile and to assist the external auditors).
- Participate in various Ad hoc projects by supporting the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to increase accuracy and drive efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent.
- CPA accounting title (or candidate to the profession) is considered an asset.
- 2 or 3 years of relevant experience in accounting.
- Fluent in both French and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Hyperion (HFM) and PeopleSoft (PSA) is considered an asset.
- Good understanding of accounting processes and IFRS rules.
- Proactive attitude with regard to gathering and verifying financial information.
- Autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.