Join our team and make a difference! We are passionate about taking care of our customers and ensuring we are there when they need us most. With over 200 community branches and 2,700 employees, we’re proud to say that BrokerLink has become one of Canada’s largest and most reliable insurance brokerages. We know how to serve you better because we know where you’re coming from. It’s the personal touch that counts!
To provide front-line customer service of Commercial Lines policies and taking responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quoting and placing new business as required.
What you will be doing:
- Provide assistance to the Commercial Insurance Account Executive
- Provide customers with prompt service by providing advice, helping customers understand insurance and discussing customer concerns
- Receive and process all incoming Commercial paperwork
- Assist with quotes to customers, review existing coverage and update customer file information
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for new clients, issue insurance certificates
- Process endorsements, invoice, and follow up on payments
- Communicate with Insurance companies, negotiate with underwriters on the customers behalf, negotiate renewal terms, follow up with adjusters on claims status
- Source and obtain additional information requested by the underwriter and complete applications
What you bring to the table:
- High School and/or Post-Secondary Education
- 3 years of commercial insurance experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate who is looking to elevate their insurance career
- Level 2 General Insurance License or willing to obtain
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong customer focus and driven to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and credit check preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Commitment to your growth and development
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible health and dental benefits package
- An RRSP with a company matching component
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ environment
- Be a part of a company that is one of Canada’s best employers (Named by Kincentric in 2020)
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Our values help guide us and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. Joining our team means you’ll have the opportunity to live our values.
Discover more about BrokerLink! Visit our new dedicated Webpage.
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Job Type: Full-time