We are currently accepting resumes for a full time Service Writer at our Saskatoon, SK location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers
- Book service appointments
- Open and close work orders within the required time frame
- Handle incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Deal with customer issues, requests, questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Service Team Leads for smooth operations of the shop
- Accurately record customers’ truck problems and repair requests
- Keep customers updated as needed regarding ongoing repairs
- Gain knowledge of warranty policies & practices.
- Perform other administrative tasks as required.
- Participate in any technical training or development training that is made available
- Previous Heavy Duty or Auto Service Writer experience is required
- Previous CDK/ADP experience is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Working knowledge of heavy truck repairs is an asset.
- Must be organized & self motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer
- Have the ability to deal with large volumes of work and stressful situations
What Can a Career with Us Offer You?
- Competitive wage with bonus program
- Benefit plan with dental & disability
- Opportunity to work with a trusted and valued product line
- Support and leadership from a strong dealership network
- Access to the latest training and technology
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
The Diamond/Harbour/Bell Group is Western Canada’s largest medium & heavy truck dealer with 10 locations throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. We are proud to offer multiple locations with a variety of products and services. From trucks, trailers, forklifts, school buses and parts & service as well; we can provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all their transportation needs.
Join our team today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Writer/Advisor: 3 years (Required)