Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the life insurance industry?
Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells life insurance and related products with simplified underwriting processes that require no medical exams on many of our plans
Would you like to make a difference with the customers we serve?
We are driven to excel and our employees reflect this passion. Our company values include shared collaboration, career development and a friendly and open work environment. Canada Protection Plan offers this and more.
We are looking for talented career driven individuals, experienced or recent graduates who want to be part of a dynamic team. The ideal candidate should have previous data entry and customer service experience and excellent communication skills. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Family oriented and dynamic work environment
- Free parking
- Free coffee
As a Bilingual New Business Administrator, you will review, and verify individual life insurance applications which are submitted by our Brokers and Sales Agents. This is an administration position that will also include communication with external partners.
Duties will include:
- Review and verify individual life insurance applications
- Evaluate new and renewal applications to determine level of coverage and premiums using pre-set guidelines and other referencing materials
- Perform quality checks to ensure compliance with government regulations related to licensing, errors and omissions, and money laundering
- Communicate with brokers for outstanding requirements and other coverage options
- Adjust premiums or coverage according to the underwriting guidelines as requested
- Enter/edit application information with speed and accuracy
- Scan and file of each application in to internal software systems
- Process payments and balance for banking
- Other duties as required by the business
- Excellent data entry skills
- Typing speed of 60-70 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team player
- Able to multi task in a fast paced, high volume work environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual in English and French (written and verbal)
At Canada Protection Plan, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)