The Feed Mill Maintenance Technician will be responsible for ensuring that the company feed mills and their respective feed delivery systems are in sound operating condition.
· The ongoing maintenance and preventative maintenance of the feed mills.
· The repair and or replacement of feed mill and feed delivery components including scheduled upgrades.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with unit staff – training
· Ensure that all work is of high quality and meets codes and or professional standards.
· Ensure that all work is done in a safe manner.
· Adhere to all Biosecurity protocols.
· Participate in the dept. on-call schedule.
· Provide timely emergency response to feed mills while “on-call”
· Other related duties.
· Millwright training/experience or strong mechanical skills are an asset
· Experience in working with grain processing equipment would be an asset.
· Experience with preventative maintenance programs would be an asset.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· The ability to work independently.
· A valid drivers license for the province of Saskatchewan
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Please note: the employer does not have a LMIA to support a foreign worker for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance