Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities. Monitors daily production to ensure quality is being met to specific customers needs.
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Performs routine clerical duties and including data entry.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Performs quality checks during specific production runs
- Maintain quality assurance records with line operators
- Monitors units filled during production shifts
- Ensures customer recipes are being met
- Minimum two years of direct work experience with QA systems, guidelines, and associated standards.
- Direct knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies, and control plans.
- Training and knowledge of Six Sigma techniques and Lean Manufacturing are desirable.
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Able to interface directly with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to create and review technical documentation, including plans, test procedures, and design documents.
- Able to develop, review, and maintain metrics and quality audits.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Travel maybe required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Working in a manufacturing environment with exposer to noise, heavy equipment and Seasonal weather
Application deadline: 2021-08-02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $1.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday