Do you have excellent customer service skills, a keen eye for detail, and enjoy working with a team? Then you might be the right fit for WEICON Inc.
WEICON Inc. is currently recruiting an Office Associate for our Canadian Branch in Kitchener, Ontario. This is an entry level, part-time position, with the opportunity for growth within our Company.
About WEICON Inc.
WEICON has been producing speciality products for the industry in Germany. Our range of products includes special adhesives and sealants, technical sprays and high-performance assembly pastes and greases for all areas of industry - from production over repair up to maintenance. We also develop and distribute high quality stripping tools alongside our chemical products under the brand WEICON TOOLS. Our headquarters is located in Muenster, Germany, with subsidiaries in Dubai, Canada, Turkey, Romania, South Africa, Czech Republic, Singapore, Spain and Italy. We are also represented by WEICON partners in more than 100 countries all over the world.
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attentional to detail
- Customer Service by Phone, Email, and In Person
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Works well individually and as part of a team
- Basic Accounting or Book Keeping experience is desired
- Experience with an ERP system is desired
- Introductory Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Processing orders, quotes, and payments
- Answering inbound sales related phone calls and emails.
- Providing exceptional customer service by phone, email, and in-person
- Assisting with Stock and Warehouse as needed
Hours of Work
12-25 hours per week
Will work between:
Monday-Thursday (8:00am - 5:00pm)
Friday (9:00am - 3:00pm)
Rate of Pay
Rate per hour will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
We thank all who apply for this position. We will only be contacting those who we think will fit well on our team.
We recruit, hire, and promote, both internally and to our clients, without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or disability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)