Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and a great incentive opportunities to increase your take home pay? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Sitel has been a leading employer in the Saint John community for over 17 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees!
Sitel Saint John is located at 120 McDonald St. Saint John, NB E2J 1M5 Canada.
- 40-44 hours/week - paid overtime after 44 hours/week
- Sales Incentives
- Shift Premiums for evening and weekend shifts
- Healthcare/Vision, Life, Prescription coverage for full time employees
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training Program
- RRSP Contribution
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
As a Customer Service Representative you will handle inbound calls within guidelines/goals established by the client and management. This position requires excellent communication skills; an enthusiastic approach to customer interactions; the ability to effectively handle information requests, compliments and complaints with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
If you possess these skills and you are ready to enjoy our high energy environment with the opportunity for career advancement we are excited to invite you to apply!
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Strong vebal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of computers and ability to navigate between several screens in a timely fashion while entering accurate and detailed information (able to type a minimum of 20 words per minute)
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoy a goal oriented environment
- Handle stressful situations with professionalism is a must
- Available to work various schedules
It is often said that it is not the work you do but who you do the work with that makes a job enjoyable. The best place to work is one that allows you to learn new skills, make new lifelong friends and get involved in community activities. That is Sitel Saint John.
Our recruiting area is open from 9am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. You are welcome to come in and apply in person, meet a manager to discuss your interest in Sitel.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
*Sitel Recruits within Canada and internationally for this position through the NBPNP (AIP) program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 to $14.00 /hour