We are looking for a highly motivated and creative self-starter with experience and a passion for Online marketing. One with proven expertise in designing and implementing marketing programs for all online channels, including planning, executing, optimizing and after reporting of campaigns. The incumbent is expected to work on Social media, PPC Marketing, Content marketing, SEO and more. This role is perfect for a marketer with strong writing skills, and who knows how to effectively grow a company through performance marketing.
In this position, the Marketing Specialist will contribute to the company’s overall brand and growth marketing through the development and implementation of digital marketing programs. The incumbent will ensure that marketing efforts are efficient and effective in achieving awareness, engagement, and revenue. This position works closely and supports the Marketing Manager.
- Develop and execute performance marketing campaigns that align with overall marketing strategy, and drives significant growth, awareness, and signups.
- Curate and manage digital content, including blog articles, social posts, captions, hashtags and images.
- Maintain the Spirit of Math, Spirit of Math Contest and Practice. Spirit of Math Contest websites and social media channels- ensure content is always current and relevant.
- Work closely with productions and the graphic designer to oversee curation and production of content including digital campaigns, online collaterals, and social media content.
- Plan and execute SEO – on/off/local for Spirit of Math and its campuses. This also involves upkeep and creating market dominance of the Google business profiles through legit tactics.
- Plan and manage digital marketing budgets.
- Plan and liaison with other departments for their digital collaterals and electronic and direct communications requests.
- Work with other departments to get the relevant information for planning marketing campaigns.
- Prepare weekly/monthly web/online and CRM statistics as well as additional customized reports as required
- Set key performance indicators, monitor effective benchmarks for measurement of marketing efforts. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Create and manage customer surveys through MS Customer Voice and compile reports.
- Assist with creating, updating, and managing events, customer journeys and email marketing through MS Dynamics and Constant contact.
- Manage and compile all digital marketing assets of Spirit of Math marketing department in proper folders.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- A post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, new media or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar to using Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of principles of design and current trends in digital media planning and web-based marketing used to increase awareness, generate leads and revenue, and increase customer base
- Advanced literacy and hands-on experience with digital software including Wordpress/Elementor/Wp-Bakery.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online marketing platforms and tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Linkedin Ads etc.)
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, Heat mapping, Meta Pixels, Meta Events
- Knowledge of MS- Dynamics Marketing module and running campaigns.
- Must be able to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively in a team
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with cross-functional internal and external groups to achieve desired outcomes
- Exceptional organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Confident, disciplined, and assertive with excellent influencing and persuasion skills
- Strong presentation skills across a wide range of channels
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance and prioritize multiple projects and a high volume of work; deliver programs and tactics on a timely basis in a deadline-oriented environment
- Must be flexible, adaptive to change and able to handle shifting priorities with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, with short notice at times
- Experience with managing budgets and reporting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person