Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
We are currently seeking Linux/3rd Party COTS App Support specialist for our Toronto,ON/ Ottawa,ON Canada location. Please note this position in Ottawa/Toronto (remote working during COVID) for 12 months contract to hire.
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
- 3rd party /COTS products installation and application support; executes software upgrades and patches based on prepared plans, analysis and research of technical /application issues to determine the root cause and provide solution;
- Familiar with SAP ERP modules and user management;
- Provides technical expertise/assistance in resolving issues with RedHat Linux 5 & 6.0 and Windows 2012 operating systems and associated Web services such as Apache, Tomcat, Websphere etc.;
- Provides input to the creation of run books and supports the implementation of maintenance jobs;
- Create and enhance existing monitoring scripts using Shell and Perl scripts to help in maintaining the technical stability of environments through proactive and automated monitoring, performance tuning, capacity management;
- Supports inter-system connectivity, middleware communication (firewalls) and technical interfaces;
- Creates and maintain processes, procedures and operational/support documentation reflecting the current functionality and technology used;
- Follows established Incident, Problem and Change Management processes using “Assyst” / “Pulse” management tool;
- Follows established backup and recovery policies and procedures;
- Follows established security compliance, audit and access management practices;
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field.
Infosys is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by identifying, removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility standards in accordance with the AODA.
Infosys will provide accommodations for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process, upon request. If an applicant requests an accommodation, Infosys will consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account.
Infosys Public Services Canada follows Equal Opportunity Guidelines.