Are you a Class 3 licensed driver with a clean driver abstract? Are you looking for work to keep you busy through the fall/winter months? Are you a safe driver with a flair for customer service?
If you answered YES! Superior Propane has a job for you!
Our culture is one where each employee has a role in providing customers with industry-leading customer service, peace-of-mind, and value. To support this culture, we offer a great working environment complete with career development assistance, a benefits package.
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Paid Training and PPE
- Paid Overtime - High earning potential!
- Work-life balance – Be home every night!
- Double Overtime paid after regular scheduled shift hours.
- Many seasonal roles become Full Time positions.
- High School education
- Minimum of two (2) years’ commercial driving experience (Standard transmission)
- Class 3 driver's license with a clean driver abstract
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Clear criminal record
- Physical ability to deliver propane and a love of the outdoors.
- Knowledge and ability to use computers, specifically on-board truck computers.
- Ability to maintain and conduct the highest standard of safety at all times.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
"Here at Superior Propane, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment & selection process, we encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] to let us know how we can enhance your experience."
Job Types: Seasonal, Full-time
Contract length: 7 months
- Employee assistance program
- Class 3 Licence (minimum) (required)
Work Location: In person