Food Service Worker
Our Mission is to positively uplift, inspire happier communities and deliver happiness one person and burger at a time
Do you want to be part of a growing company? Do you want to be part of something fun and positive? Do you want to spread happiness and love? If the answer is YES!! BFF wants you!
We are looking for a passionate full-time team member
Deliver Wowness: You are the face of the BFF brand delivering wowness to our guests every day. You will resolve any issues and make sure guests walk away happy.
Embrace Change & Pursue Growth: In every opportunity we look to grow as people and as a company. We strive to learn more, and to drive our own growth and development. We listen to feedback and encourage open, honest communication.
Be Part Of A Positive Team: We want you to be you. Take risks! Do not try to fit into boxes that aren’t meant for you! Be creative, be open-minded. Celebrate your uniqueness.
Be Kind and Humble: We don’t brag about what we do, we simply do it because we believe in what we do. We start with what we could do better, what mistakes we have made and how we can learn from them.
AS OUR BACK OF HOUSE STAFF:
***You must be available to work till midnight, up to 5 nights a week
- You will represent the BFF Brand in store every day.
- You will deliver wowness to each guest and resolve any issues that they may have in a timely and friendly manner.
- You will set up, clean and organize your workstation.
- You will prepare ingredients and paper goods for shift not limited to but including vegetables, drinks, cutlery, napkins, sauces, etc.
- You will adhere to all restaurant operation policies, procedures and standards daily.
- You will be required to operate a POS system, a cash register, a milkshake mixer, and various other equipment including a deep fryer
- You may be responsible for opening/closing the restaurant.
- At least one year of food service experience is preferred.
- Good work ethic, team player & enthusiastic.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Availability to work evening shifts.
- Physical endurance to stand long hours, cook, interact with customers, and wash dishes for entire shift, ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Salary: $14.25 to $16.00 /hour
Expected start date: 2021-04-14
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25-$16.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place