Quest Disposal & Recycling Inc. provides waste management, sanitation and environmental services. We are currently looking to fill the full-time Dispatch Coordinator position out of our Vegreville, AB location.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Enter customer calls / services calls into Route Optix Dispatch System
- Assign jobs to drivers and create daily routes for each driver
- Maintain communication with drivers to monitor and solve issues
- Communicate with customers and billing staff regarding the status of calls
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous office administration and clerical experience
- Previous dispatching and/or billing/accounts receivable experience an asset
- Comfortable answering phones and providing quality service to customers
- Above average word processing and Microsoft Excel experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced office environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Some weekend shifts may be required
Quest Disposal & Recycling Inc. is one of Alberta’s fastest growing waste management companies. Our core business covers every aspect of waste and recycling. Including supplying collection containers, transportation, transfer and landfill management. We offer a competitive pay package including benefits, vacation pay, and always strive for a good home and work life balance.
If you are looking for a position with a well established industry leading waste & recycling company, with great growth potential here’s your opportunity to join our growing team!
- What does it take to work for Quest?:
- Ability to maintain a Positive Attitudearound co-workers, clients and peers when stressful situations arise
- Must have strong communication skills to communicated and resolve issues with drivers and clients.
- Our team members must have strong personal and family goals, as each employee must work together to maintain our strong company culture
- Full time Position
- Full Benefits coverage after 3 month probation period
- Vacation Pay
- Vegreville, AB.
- Must be able to read and write English.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time