Heavy Duty Site Cleaners Janitors/Housekeeping /Laundry.
Thunder Bay, ON
- The work will be on a rotational basis of 14 days on and 14 days off, 14 days on and 7 days off, 4 days on and 3 days off pending on position.
- Transportation to and from the facility is not provided.
- Camp work can be very rewarding: wages are typically above market compared to other similar employment, and you have the opportunity to work with very motivated, competent, and skilled people.
- Room and Board is provided.
- Workers are expected to stay at the work facility for their entire work rotation.
- Employment will be conditional upon being deemed medically fit for work, passage of drug and alcohol screening, Completion of criminal background check and the following training: Workplace Hazardous Information System (WHMIS), and other internal training modules.
- Priority for hiring will be given to residents of Thunder Bay and surrounding Area. We encourage applications from members of the Aboriginal community as well as members of other traditionally under-represented groups.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1,550.00 to $2,100.00 /week
- Food Service/Catering: 2 years (Required)
- Hotel housekeeping/Janitorial: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Thunder Bay, ON (Required)
- English (Preferred)