WORKING WITH OLIVE
Join us and become part of a forward-thinking organization that is bursting with great opportunities. Olive Fertility Centre is a leader in extraordinary events in the world of fertility. We offer a wonderful blend of caring, innovation, uncompromising standards, and dedication to patient centred care that has characterized the clinic since its beginning.
Olive Fertility Centre is located at City Square, conveniently located in the center of Vancouver’s medical community, close to the Vancouver General Hospital with easy access to transit. Olive is one of Canada's Leading IVF and Fertility Centres. We have decades of experience, a state-of-the-art IVF lab, personal care, and offer advanced fertility treatments.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician at Olive Fertility Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Working as an integral part of our Physician Dispensary Team (including nursing staff and physicians) some of your duties may include:
- Processing medication orders
- Receiving prescriptions from on-site physicians
- Picking, processing (may include compounding), inspecting and verifying medications
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of dispensed prescriptions by verifying order entries, and/or performing the final check.
- Ensure prescriptions are complete and authentic by verifying allergy status and/or demographics
- Orders and stocks drugs, supplies
- Maintaining and participating in inventory counts of medications and supplies to meet dispensing needs and demands
- Maintain pharmacy records ; Assist in general housekeeping and administrative duties
- R.Ph.T. designation with the BC College of Pharmacy preferred although not mandatory
- Excellent time-management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands made simultaneously under short time constraints
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the requirements of our evolving physician dispensary
You will have the opportunity to work in specialty-areas, namely related to fertility, and be involved in pharmacy projects. You will also use your critical thinking skills to help develop quality assurance processes.
Application Deadline: 2020-07-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
Olive follows strict COVID-19 protocols for patients and staff.
- pharmacy technician: 2 years (Required)