Administrator Assistant of Service & valet
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervise the work of the employees of Service / valet.
- Evaluate the personnel and meet with them if needed.
- Define the training required in matters of safety, fire, first aid, CPR, Defibrillator.
- To monitor and to follow-up any installation affecting Security of the building.
- Maintain and adjust the various problems related to:
- IT systems of security and of the administration. (Computers and servers);
- To compose procedures and memos pertaining to the Service / valet personnel, this
includes the evaluation, the writing and the establishments of instructions.
- Update information of all service computers and of all instruction manuals/binders.
- Order uniforms from our supplier and follow-up with the employees (there is a form
pertaining to the receipt of uniforms for our personnel) to make sure the employees
receive the item.
- Request quotations to suppliers and to proceed with orders.
- To serve as a contact person for the police, fire department, health emergency and for
the security services of neighboring buildings.
- To investigate any accident caused by a vehicle in order to determine the level of
responsibility of our employees. (Pictures, accident report, etc.)
- To do the necessary research on the video recording equipment to locate incidents
reported. Make the necessary legal copies. To submit the legal copies to the
police/authorities. To keep a record of the copies of the incidents.
- verify first the alarm systems of residents that they claim to be defective prior to
scheduling a service call
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We thank all candidates for showing interest in our Company; however, only retained candidates will be contacted.
For more information on our recruitment service, please visit our website www.groomassocies.com