Company: Bell Authorized Agents (OSL)
We are looking for passionate and energetic sales hunters to join our our team as Small Business Sales Advisors! The Small Business Sales Team works with businesses in Ontario, Quebec and Eastern Canada to ensure they’re taking advantage of the best telecommunications services on the market.
Being a member of the team would give you advantages like:
- Competitive Salaries and uncapped commissions – you determine you total compensation at year end, the sky is not the limit!
- A Flexible Day Schedule – You’re in charge of managing your daily schedule of prospecting
- Results Driven Culture – Micro-managing isn’t our thing; we are looking for team members who focus on driving results
- Unlimited employee referral bonus program
- Best in class training programs
- Company paid benefits including medical and dental coverage
- Exclusive membership to our Sales Platinum Club, where you can win trips, concert tickets and much more!
- Continuous sales training leading to personal and professional development
- Opportunities to advance across the business within 12-18 months
You’ll need to have:
- A Compete to Win attitude, strongly driven by results
- A passion for fostering strong client relationships
- The ability to prioritize, to be resourceful and be highly organized
- A strong desire to work in a fast environment where each day is rewarding
- To have tenacity and endurance for your end goals
- Some knowledge in telecommunication is an asset but if you don’t have such experience, we will train you for success
- Full-time availability of 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday, business hours, some flexibility may be needed for your customers)
- A valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle
What you’ll be working on:
- Growing your funnel of new customer opportunities
- Making a difference for each of your customers by offering the best solution for their business
- Being an Ambassador for Bell by providing customers with a top-notch experience, and promoting the most advanced technology on the market.
About the Company:
OSL, a Bell Authorized Sales Agent, is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)
- Vehicle (Preferred)