The Finance Analyst is a key member of the FP&A team, this role is responsible for providing financial support and guidance to the sales and marketing teams. This position provides ongoing analytical support and insights via financial reporting and analysis to various stakeholders, assisting in the preparation of financial forecasts, while also helping to enhance financial acumen throughout our dynamic organization.
- Responsible for tracking financial performance vs. plan and prior year; adding insights and highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Providing advanced analytical support, with timely and accurate reporting of financial performance via the preparation and delivery of monthly financial packages
- Responsible for the preparation and review of sales and marketing month end accruals, working closely with the accounting team to ensure items are captured accurately
- Assist in the quarterly and annual forecast process
- Assist in the preparation and review of financial scenarios for product innovation
- Super-user for FP&A financial reporting tools (TM1/ABP), working closely with the IT group to drive efficiencies
- Responsible for advancing and developing financial modeling tools for the FP&A team, driving added efficiencies and insights
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 1-2 years progressive accounting and financial analysis experience, preferably in beer/wine/spirits industry or CPG industry
- Completed Bachelor degree in Finance or a related field
- A detail-oriented, organized, and analytical team player who is eager to learn.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of financial spreadsheets/excel and financial information systems
Why work for Mark Anthony Group?
- People Drive Growth. Privately owned company with multiple business units which creates opportunity for growth.
- Fun work environment, focused on keeping the culture positive
- We sell wine!
If you are interested, please apply at markanthonywineandspirits.ca today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)