Do you enjoy helping others? We are looking for Bilingual French/English Customer Service Representatives to provide customer support and help small businesses succeed. You will take calls to support customers with how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoot technical issues. This position offers a $300 sign-on bonus.
Aimez-vous aider les autres? Nous recherchons des représentants du service à la clientèle bilingues français pour fournir un soutien à la clientèle et aider les petites entreprises à réussir. Vous prendrez des appels pour aider les clients à utiliser QuickBooks à son plein potentiel et résoudre les problèmes techniques.
Role & responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
- Solve complex problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
Qualifications & experience:
- Ability to speak both French and English is required
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong ability to troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Strong accounting or payroll understanding or background is a definite asset
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
Internet - Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
Sitel requires that the internet not be used for non-work related purposes during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks.
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people - empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Apply today and a member of our Recruitment Team will contact you to get started!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Sitel, our differences are our greatest strength. We don't just promote diversity - we celebrate it.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour