As a Financial Planning Associate within the Advisory Services Team, your main responsibilities will involve:
· Supporting Advisors to provide first-class financial planning and strategic wealth management services to our clients.
· Managing client reviews, scheduling meetings and preparing client meeting materials.
· Preparing investment portfolio reviews, and researching tax and financial planning issues.
· Performing insurance needs analysis.
· Managing day-to-day client requests and partnering with various internal HollisWealth teams to execute, as applicable.
· Delivering a high level of end-to-end personalized client service with rapid resolution of queries.
· Actively engaging in ongoing learning and development to continuously improve skills and knowledge.
· You have a minimum of 1 year related work experience, preferably in a financial planning firm with exposure to both insurance and investment planning.
· Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
· You are highly organized with ability to prioritize in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
· You are comfortable working with numbers with an analytical mindset.
· You have exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills to build trust with clients and colleagues.
· You have the ability to work as part of the wider team, as well as individually.
· You have the confidence to adapt to change.
The willingness to become IIROC Licensed is a key requirement. Education will be provided for the right candidate. Ideally, the candidate will want to move forward in the industry and take on an advisory or office management role in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour