Are you a recent graduate or a student enrolled in Post-Secondary Education? Are you interested in gaining meaningful experience and increasing your business acumen? Are you a foodie and interested in pursuing a career in the CPG industry? If so, our Part Time Key Account Analyst (6 month contract) at UNFI Canada may just be the right job for you!
Provides support for Key Account Managers regarding industry trends, analytical data, and category management functions. Develops appropriate customer relations and promotional materials. Supports Key Account Manager on Accounts Receivable reconciliation. Develops weekly communication to Sales outlining new listings, de-listings and promotions. Track and communication weekly customer fill rates.
JOB TYPE: Part Time Contract (6 months) *25 hours per week*
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 12:00 noon PST
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES:
Work with brokers, vendors, customer and Key Account Managers to establish and communicate promotions
- Assists Key Account Manager to communicate needed activities at retail level (new listings, store openings, promotions)
- Coordinate the administrative implementation of new products, discontinued products and pack size changes, including filling out customer forms.
- Maintain authorized lists, add and delete products as necessary.
- Manage pricing discrepancies by working closely with Key Account Manage, Accounts Receivable Team and customer to resolve issues
- Prepare business reviews and run a variety of reports for accounts or Key Account Managers, including Category Ranking and comparative sales
- Enrollment or completion of Post Secondary Education in Business, Marketing, or equivalent related experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of related experience preferred
- Analytical background in supermarket consumer packages goods industry and/or category management preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work well and effectively with others in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to evaluate data and make recommendations
- Ability to research and verify sales information
- Able to use computer software applications - computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Well organized, and able to meet deadlines.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Work from home
As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep Canada fed and stocked with supplies.
- Sales Analysis : 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place