Elements Casino Mohawk is seeking a Regional Surveillance Technician!
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Surveillance Manager, the Regional Surveillance Technician is responsible for the installation and maintenance of video and access control equipment. This includes analog and digital systems. Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures while contributing to a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees. Work in conjunction with the Security and Surveillance Specialist to perform preventative maintenance, install and replace equipment as well as completing necessary site projects.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative professional with proven knowledge, skills and abilities, executing the following in support of the Company’s vision, mission and values:
- Repairs and maintains CCTV surveillance and Access Control systems; installs new systems
- Installs and maintains technical software and databases
- Train employees on equipment use and functionality
- Prepares and follows an approved Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Research new products and technologies; provides recommendations
- Communicates effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Builds strong working relationships with guests and employees
- Complies with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed
- Exceeds guest expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Helps create an engaged work environment by choosing positivity and fun, recognizing excellent peer performance, and by caring about and supporting our colleagues every day
- Assists in the implementation of the region’s strategic plans
- Ensure projects are prepared and implemented meeting all timelines and regulations are followed
- Responsible for ensuring tracking, completion and updates of projects requiring the need for surveillance coverage
- Tracking of equipment, spare parts, costs, down time; ensuring uptime by prompt communication with team members
- Programming, commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintenance of digital equipment (including network hardware, server and workstation PC hardware)
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in Electronics Engineering or suitable combination of education and experience
- Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Lift Training and WHMIS certification, preferred
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective, and service oriented communication
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Programming experience required
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean abstract
- Able to work independently
- Willingness and capability to learn and develop
- Travel availability to complete work within the region.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Visio an asset
- Honeywell, Avigilon, Milestone, Genetec VMS certifications an asset
- Microsoft, Cisco, Belden certifications an asset
Elements Casino Mohawk candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours of work will be based on operational needs. Ready to embark on your next adventure?