We are looking for an ambitious, motivated, patient driven Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Practitioner to join the NexGen Hearing team in beautiful British Columbia. We have a full-time position on Vancouver Island in Nanaimo.
We offer you both lifestyle and professional challenge. Our company is built on the mantra that top performers can customize their own future with us. If you have what it takes there are endless growth opportunities within our family! Join the NexGen Hearing team in beautiful British Columbia.
We are looking for someone who is:
1) Truly Caring– someone who has a passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service, enjoys helping people and wants to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
2) An A player– someone who excels in everything they put their heart to with a fun positive spirit in a company full of A-players like you.
- Provide comprehensive hearing evaluation(s) and recommendations
- Selection and programming of all makes of hearing aids
- Provision of follow-up care consistent with NexGen’s service excellence standards
- Counseling and care of hard of hearing clients
- Consistent and accurate reports and documentation relating to all clients
If this sounds like you then you may be exactly who we’re looking for! Our team is a group of passionate people working towards a common goal –helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. You can definitely feel good about what you do if you work with us!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or HIP/HIS certification.
- One-year experience in a private practice clinic setting preferred.
- Effective ability to communicate in English (written and oral).
- Licensed (or eligible for licensing) by the BC provincial regulatory body.
- Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment and computers.
- Hard Worker– We have fun, but we are also a very hard-working group.
- You Live Our Values -You must live our core values to be at home with our team.
- High Achiever– We want someone who is always looking for ways to improve.
We hope you are even more excited after reading this ad. We’ve worked hard to form our current family of amazing people and we are committed to keeping this dynamic! Become part of the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination! Please forward your cover letter and resume explaining why you feel that you are our superstar!
Job Type: Full-time
- hearing aid dispensing: 1 year (Required)
- CSHHPBC (Required)