Smart Mobility and Logistics Technologies Provider
IT Analyst monitors and maintains the computer systems/apps, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. IT Analyst professional helps resolve customers’ technical problems via email, phone, social media and in person. IT Analyst are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from various departments and executive levels
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate electronically and in person with systems/apps users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
- Follow instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
- Computer Science
- Computer programming
- Network administration
- or related field
- 1-2 Years of related experience
- May need to work overtime or be on call
- Usually works in office or at clients' workplaces
- May work in stressful conditions because of short deadlines, and fix faults quickly.
- Knowledge – Know your way around hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity
- Problem solving – Resolve problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Teamwork – Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to details
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- the ability to work well in a team
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focuses
- Ability to priorities your workload
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
Industry: Internet and Software
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Reference ID: IT002
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Related: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19