Are you a self-driven, organized, and team-oriented who loves residential and commercial construction?!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?!
Would you like to join a rock star team that values honesty, professionalism and accountability?!
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
COMPANY: crewneck. is an award-winning commercial painting company that partners with our clients to create amazing spaces to meet their needs. We foster a work environment that inspires innovative thinking, strategic management, and consistent high performance. We provide unwavering commitment to our company culture and amazing service to our clients!
POSITION TYPE: Casual
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
-Calm, positive, and have a solution-oriented attitude in all situations
- A proven leader and manager with the ability to motivate others
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a "can do" attitude
- Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail oriented
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow
- Able to demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection
- A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Execute a seamless and visually appealing wallpaper installation that aligns with client preferences and project specifications
-Address any imperfections, bubbles, wrinkles, or misalignments, making necessary corrections to achieve a flawless finish.
-Maintain a clean and organized work area by removing wallpaper scraps, adhesive residue, and ensuring the space is left in pristine condition.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a subcontractor or similar role
- Proficiency in surface preparation, paint application techniques, and finishing processes
- Knowledge in different types wallpaper adhesive finishes, and coatings
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for color accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to safety and compliance with industry regulations
- Subcontract (per job) or Hourly Wage
- Work with a close-knit team of professionals that love what they do
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to [email protected] and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $35.00-$45.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Wallpaper Installation: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person