Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 associates who demonstrate their commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Lowe’s Canada operates or services more than 600 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
We are looking for experienced and motivated drivers. Selected candidates will discover several advantages to working with our team:
- Permanent job, stable schedule, year-round work
- Local deliveries with the ability to return home every day
- Paid overtime
- Safe and well-maintained trucks
- Benefits, employee discounts, career development opportunities, and training
- Make deliveries to customers within the surrounding area of the store
- Assist with preparing deliveries
- Ensure transportation to the destination and respect delivery deadlines
- Provide quality customer service
- Work in accordance with the store’s policies and procedures on loss prevention and health and safety
- Know and apply the highway safety rules
- Complete other tasks as requested and defined by the manager
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
- Valid Class 3 driver’s licence
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent driving record
- Concern for workplace health and safety
- Good physical condition