Apply Now: Software Support Analyst
Looking to make a statement in your career in a high-growth tech sector? Join Comm100 as our Software Support Analyst.
It's an exciting time at Comm100! Already experiencing rapid year-over-year growth, we're seeking a highly motivated, results-driven individual to be our Software Support Analyst.
Who We Are
Comm100 is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions serving highly regulated industries such as Banking & Finance, Insurance, Government, Education, and Health & Wellness. Established in 2009, we help more than 10,000 companies worldwide close the gap between their customers’ questions and answers. We’re proud to count HomeTrust Bank, Nationwide Insurance, State of Texas, Stanford University, Canadian Blood Services, IBM, Fitbit, and Nintendo as customers. Grounded in our customer-first values, we believe that good customer communication is the lifeblood of every successful business.
Currently operating remotely, Comm100 offers a supportive place to work with strong team cohesion geared for mutual growth. Team members not only will have opportunities to challenge, learn and develop their skillsets, but also to build long and fruitful relationships with fellow Hundos.
- Provide English & Chinese technical support to global clients primarily via email, online chat, web meetings, and phone call;
- Triage and work on incoming customer queries to bring them to quick resolution per our SLA utilizing strong troubleshooting skills;
- Prioritize, manage, and escalate issues in a strategic and effective manner;
- Provide accurate feedback, and timely follow up with clients to ensure the issue is completely resolved;
- Document major support incidents for data reporting and analysis purposes;
- Collaborate with R&D and IT team to escalate critical issues;
- Collaborate with Partners, Sales, Solution Engineers and Customer Success Managers to tackle Enterprise clients’ issues and provide solutions;
- Maintain a consistent number of Open/Resolved tickets and customer satisfaction scores;
- Collect customer feedback and analyze customer requirements for Product Management;
- Stay abreast of industry trends;
- Report to the Manager of Technical Support Team.
- University degree or technical college degree in computer science, software engineering, software development or related fields;
- 3+ years of web or software application, technical support, or quality assurance experience;
- Experience with Automation and Machine Learning is preferred;
- Solid understanding of web-based application architectures;
- Excellent verbal and written English & Chinese communication skills;
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills;
- Commitment, focus, and follow-through needed to identify and see problems through to resolution.
- Strong problem solving and problem analysis skills;
- Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems;
- Have the flexibility to work on weekends and holidays;
- Ability to work independently, as well as with cross-functional teams, including remote team members
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fun and interactive team-building events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $46,000.00-$52,000.00 per month
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- web/software application: 3 years (required)
- technical support or quality assurance: 3 years (required)