Soroc is hiring an Enterprise Bilingual Help Desk Analyst to join their team to cover operations on a 7-day rotational shift. Please note that this is shift work, shifts may rotate depending on the business requirements including weekends.
As an Enterprise Help Desk Analyst, you will join our Technology Support Centre to provide first level triage for end user hardware, software, and general FAQ. Soroc services both financial and petroleum end users. You will act as a first point of contact for all inquiries, escalations, and follow-up. Help Desk Support is required to manage all points of contact; phone, chat, email, and self-serve requests in a timely manner to maintain SLA agreements with our clients.
Excellent written and spoken French and English is a requirement for this position. Agents will be required to converse to customer in all contact forms in French or English.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming calls with professionalism and efficiency.
- Triage issue based on knowledge base articles within ITIM tool.
- Escalate issues to next level of support, where required, through a defined process.
- Maintaining written documentation on each contact with clear details on issue and triage steps taken.
- Responding to client requests (telephone, email, chat) for infrastructure support to defined service level objectives.
- Tracking and/or monitoring the incidents to insure a timely resolution.
- Ensure to follow company guidelines and best practices for security and the protection of information.
- Keep up to date with the changes in the environment and communications that are sent out.
- Ability to understand customer needs and expectations, provide excellent service in a direct and indirect manner, and fulfill customer expectations.
- Knowledge of and ability to provide effective and efficient real-time support for a variety of desk-top technology users.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy
What We’re Looking For
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 year of level 1 or 2 Service desk experience.
- Must have a minimum of 1- 2 years of experience working with remote support tools.
- Minimum 2 years working in a PC environment.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written).
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software.
- A+ is an asset.
- Previous experience with Bulloch BT9000 system would be considered a strong asset.
- Previous experience with a financial service desk would be considered a strong asset.
- As TSC is a 24/7 operation, shifts are subject to change with a minimum of 30 days of notice.
- Shifts may rotate through a 7/24 schedule and breaks are scheduled at specific times.
Soroc welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- level 1 & level 2 service desk: 1 year (required)
- Fluent French & English (required)