Join a Canadian success story still growing strong after 65 years. Stephenson’s Rental Services is a total solutions provider focused on the tool and equipment rental market. Our services help everyone from homeowners to independent contractors and major construction companies complete their projects on time and on budget. Our dedication to customer service and focus on continuous improvement has seen us flourish into one of the largest independent rental companies in Canada and we are excited about our future. We are proud of the great partnerships we form with our customers, our team members and vendor partners and the unique solutions we provide to Canadian businesses and home owners.
We currently have an opening for 2 Heat Service Technicians (Job #19076 and #19085) at our Operations Support Centre located in Mississauga, ON. If you have a strong mechanical aptitude and good general electrical knowledge, we will provide all the training needed to make you fully certified to work with our equipment and a successful member of our team.
- Competitive hourly wages plus bonus opportunity.
- Attractive company paid benefit package after 3 months.
- Option to participate in company matched retirement plan.
- Opportunity to participate in exciting discount programs.
- 42.5 hours per week
- Uniform and boots allowance provided.
- Any required training provided.
- Opportunities to grow with us!
The Heat Service Technician is responsible for the inspection, testing and diagnosing of electrical, propane and natural gas heaters for repair and/or regular maintenance. If you have a strong mechanical aptitude and general electrical understanding, apply today!
- Minimum secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent
- Valid G-Class Ontario Driver’s license with current clean abstract
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented, achieving high levels of individual and team performance
- Daily lifting and movement of heaters weighing up to 50 lbs
- Flexible and ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Service and maintain natural gas, propane and electric heaters
- Operate and test equipment
- Maintain all service and repair records for serviced products
- Complete all work orders and related paperwork with respect to the repair and maintenance of equipment in order to preserve the integrity of the Rental Management computer system.
- Adhere to all Company safety standards and policies.
- Ensure the promotion of safe work practices to all staff, customers, suppliers and contractors by reporting any workplace hazards to help eliminate them
- Use all personal protective equipment as required and maintain knowledge of relevant legislation
- Other duties as assigned.
We would like to thank all that apply! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and accommodations are available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- service and maintenance: 1 year (Required)