Why join Bora?
Click here for a video tour of our Mississauga facility: https://lnkd.in/evhPktDN
- Competitive salary and generous annual bonus
3 weeks vacations + paid personal and sick days
RRSPs and pension plans (matched up to 4%)
An on-site cafeteria with dedicated chefs
On-site gym, basketball, and tennis courts
A modern and beautiful facility with state-of-the-art technology
: Analytical Scientist
Innovation, Development and Transfer Services
POSITION REPORTING TO
: Technical – Analytical Manager
THIS IS A FULL TIME PERMANENT, ON-SITE POSITION
- Responsible for analytical method development and validation, analytical testing of drug substances and drug products, cleaning validation studies in support of the new development projects. Make detailed observations, review documents, and communicate test results.
Experience and Skills
- Perform non-routine analytical testing, analytical method transfer, method validation and test stability batches of drug products and drug substances.
Responsible for timely method development and validation to support Client’s needs.
- Author protocols and technical reports related to method development, method validation, method transfer and analytical cleaning validation.
Ensure all analytical results and documentation are of high quality, generated in a timely fashion and comply with cGMP.
Conduct analytical data and reports review in a timely manner.
Provide technical expertise in support of OOS/OOT deviations.
Actively participating and/or leading RCA to resolve/trouble shoot technical problems.
Maintain extensive lateral contacts within and outside Bora.
- 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Capable of operating analytical lab equipment relevant to job.
- Good understanding of analytical method development and validation.
Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proven ability to manage tasks and meet timelines.
- Good working knowledge of cGMPs, ICH and regulatory requirements for highly regulated markets.
- Is a team player and can work across all levels and functions.
- Well-developed multitasking abilities and strong collaborative skills.
- Minimum Bachelor of Sciences in Chemistry or equivalent experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- MSc in Chemistry or equivalent with 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Use of PPE to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.