Great North SalesForce is hiring across North America! We are offering full-time, Monday-Friday positions with salaries starting at $30,000/year. This does not include additional performance-based bonuses. While we temporarily shut our doors during the COVID-19 pandemic, we took this time off as an opportunity to innovate, collaborate and implement various ways to thrive in this post-covid world.
What do we do? Our current focus is to generate sales of monthly membership subscriptions- these subscriptions vary depending on the contracts held at each office. You may be delivering informative pamphlets, representing wireless carriers, credit card companies, private organizations or community-focused groups seeking support from the public.
Due to the pandemic we have had to revamp our Sales process. We will be limiting the number of staff in our office space and maintaining appropriate social distancing measures. It will be mandatory for staff to stay at home if they are feeling unwell. Most importantly, we will protect our staff during customer interactions by maintaining social distancing, using touch-less payment methods, and wherever possible putting our efforts into field sales campaigns which offer an additional level of protection.
No specific experience necessary for this role although prior Sales, Customer Service and/or office-based work will be a significant asset. We provide in-depth training to ensure your success within the company and encourage internal advancement.
- Flexible Monday to Friday schedule
- Management support and encouragement
- A guaranteed base wage plus performance bonuses with no salary cap **please note the salary listed does not included bonuses. Bonuses will make up a large percentage of your earnings**
- Management opportunities available
- Travel, if desired
- Full, paid training
- Welcoming office environment
- Opportunities for internal advancement throughout North America
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Implement sales training during customer interactions
- Build a strong customer base and forge relationships with customers
- Understand and walk customers through the sales process
- Attend office meetings and training exercises
- Inside/outside sales and direct marketing
- Accurately track sales and customer interactions
- Create and manage customer accounts
- Walk customers through the on-boarding process
- Use of tablets and touch-less technology
- Report to office manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Post-Secondary preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sales, Marketing, Admin or Customer Service experience a strong asset
- Must be comfortable working in a team setting as well as independently
- Goal-oriented, motivated and focused
- Must be able to retain and accurately deliver information
Thank you for your interest in working with us! While we welcome all applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $30,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends