Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Part time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Mental Health and Addictions Programs Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Nursing (SNP, Nurse Clinician, Nurse, CPNP, Extern, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Description :Your contribution :
- Animating groups;
- Provide support and education to users and their families;
- Offer short-term follow-ups on healthy lifestyles, management of anxiety-depressive symptoms and recovery;,
- Analyze requests received at the adult mental health access counter and guide the user to the right service;
- Provide support to users in the management of medication;
- Collaborate with different professionals (family doctors, psychiatrists, psychologist, TS, etc.);
- Case management.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing and be a member of the OIIQ;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the various psychiatric pathologies;
- Ability to intervene in a crisis situation (eg: aggressiveness, risk of suicide);
- Knowledge of the principles of interdisciplinary teamwork;
- Ability to establish a therapeutic relationship with French and English speaking clients.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.