Cistel Technology is an IT management consulting company located in Ottawa that primarily does staffing in the public sector. Cistel has excellent relationships and existing contracts with many of the federal government departments. When you are connected with Cistel, you have the opportunity to work on different projects with different public sector departments, adding a variety of experience to your resume. We have the contracts you need to further your career in IT.
Cistel Technology is currently hiring a finance specialist to work on a 90-day contract with one of our public sector clients. If you have experience working in finance working on project estimation and risk analysis, or you are an experienced project manager, we want to talk to you!
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- 3 years of experience in project estimation.
- 4 years of experience in any 2 of the following (risk counselling, risk analysis, project planning with large scale construction).
- Large scale estimations for federal or provincial institutions (greater than $1M in value).
- Experience with risk analysis and/or risk management for federal or provincial projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Enhanced reliability security cleared.
Application deadline: 2020-06-07
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- project estimation: 3 years (Required)
- risk analysis/counselling: 4 years (Required)