At Freeman Herbs we are passionate about herbs and vegetables. Each day we focus our efforts on quality, service, and innovation. In doing so, our goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of those who share our enthusiasm: our employees, families, and customers.
Reporting to the Sales Manager,the ideal candidate will maintain and increase sales by developing working business relationships through focused selling to our existing customer base. Continued emphasis on developing new customer opportunities.
Job Duties Will Include:
- Achieve annual sales objectives for all accounts while providing quality customer service
- Plan and execute sales training sessions for distributor customers
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts and maximize sales potential
- Prospect/hunt for new customers
- Meet customer expectations through regular communication, problem resolution and appropriate follow-up
- Participate and provide insight as a member of the sales team. Recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the sales and customer service department as a whole.
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Participate in the planning and execution of preset programs with the sales team
- Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit to the Sales Manager in an accurate and timely manner
- Create and execute yearly customer plans
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs, and plan to meet these needs within our existing sales model
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of previous sales representative experience
- Strong computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and proven customer focus
- Strong organization and priority management skills
- Attention to detail and customer follow-up
- Passion for food and cooking is encouraged
- Ability to travel throughout Canada and the U.S. as required
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
We ask interested candidates to please include their salary expectations along with their resume.
At Freeman Herbs, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent