→ ABOUT RISING PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL
Rising Phoenix International is dedicated to improving the quality of education experiences for students and institutions alike. We believe that we are all part of an ever-growing global community. It is our passion to create opportunities for students to realize their dreams in studying abroad. Our team works diligently with Educational Institutions to bring innovation to their branding and expand their market presence across the world. Customer service is the foundation of everything we do, and our promise is that students, educators, and institutions can realize greater success together by joining in the global education initiative of bringing internationalism to the classroom.
Rising Phoenix International is currently seeking an Admissions Officer to work at a campus in Sherbrooke.
- Assists with all aspects of student registration
- Monitor admissions progress
- Answer administration related questions from students
- Perform duties such as creating files, filing, correspondence, transcribing and data entry
- Process, verify and maintain accurate and up-to-date records;
- A diploma of college or vocational studies (DEC) or (DEP)
- Previous experience in similar field - an asset
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs
- Excellent organization skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent written communication skills
Rising Phoenix International is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified persons.
Employer has the right to decide if the candidate meets the qualifications requested and as such can waive requirements or conditions without limitations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.50 per hour
- Sherbrooke, QC (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19