Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Professional Services markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
ADGA has a current contract opportunity for an IT Security TRA and C&A Analyst to review/assess new COTS products in a protected B environment.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Review, analyze and draw conclusions on IT Security policies, processes, products, safeguards, best practices and risk mitigation strategies;
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities of operating systems, applications and architectures;
- Develop IT Security documents including data security analysis reports, Concepts of Operations, Statements of Sensitivity, Threat Assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments;
- Develop and apply Security Certification and Accreditation Plans; and
- Develop and deliver training material relevant to IT Security.
- 10+ years working as an IT Security TRA and C&A Analyst working completing tasks as listed in the job description
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada security clearance at a minimum level of Secret (Level II)
Experience working with one or more of the following COTS products would be considered a strong asset:
- Azure cloud and containerized applications using Kubernetes.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian and woman-led company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne, dirigée par une femme. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract