About Company :
Do you want to work in a fast growing company by doing meaningful work and have fun doing it? Remitbee, a FinTech with headquarters in Canada seeking a skilled full stack developer with experience in React and Node JS. Individuals who apply for Remitbee careers should be passionate about tech and driven towards innovating the industry further with the Remitbee team. This position will be based out of Canada.
This position also comes with the opportunity for career growth and working hour flexibility. We look forward to reading your application. At least 3+ years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
What will you do?
- Work in an agile team of developers, QA, DevOps and founders
- Implement new systems and redesign legacy systems, using leading technologies, to support advancing Research business requirements
- Research and analyze business and system needs. Explore solution options to recommend designs and technologies
- Writing test cases
Skills and requirements:
- At least 3+ years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
- Experience in frontend technologies such as React JS, Next JS, Material UI
- Experience with automated task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Experience in Database like MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable applying engineering best practices for Test Driven Development, integration testing version control, release management, work estimation and planning
- Experience to work with Rest and GraphQL APIs
- You know how to use Git,
- You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
- Participate in or lead all parts of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support.
- A history of active contributions to open source projects
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn new tools and technology and work in a collaborative environment
Job Type: Full time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)